James Burleigh Twitter Competition 2016
Win a shug! James Burleigh Twitter Competition 2016!
These little beauties are up for grabs! Just follow @BurleighJames & retweet us for your chance to win!
Upholstered in the NEW Camira Synergy range!
Choose from one of the following colours 'Comply’ Green, 'Open' Red, 'Engage' Blue or 'Lateral' Yellow!
Make Shug the perfect companion to your James Burleigh seating arrangement! Ideal for break-out areas! Cute, small and solid not to mention super comfy!
Available in large variety of fabrics and solid timber legs.
We were thrilled to collaborate with Camira for this twitter competition upholstered in their latest 'Synergy' fabric! Camira's newest fabric range 'Synergy' described as development to the ever-popular 'Blazer' fabric range. Avaliable in over 70 colours and suitable for contract environments.
Please see below our Terms and Conditions for the Competition:
- This competition is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of James Burleigh Limited and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition. Access to the internet and the use of a Twitter Account to tweet their favourite Shug colour is necessary in order to enter.
- By entering this competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition opens at 9am on Monday 1st February 2016 and closes at 5pm on Thursday 31st March 2016 (which is the “Competition Period”).
- Four prize winners will be selected following the end of the Competition Period. The prize is 1No. Shug stool, colour to be chosen according to availability.
- To enter, you must follow @BurleighJames and retweet the ‘Win a shug’ tweet.
- This information can be found at http://www.jamesburleigh.co.uk/blog/james-burleigh-twitter-competition-2016/#.Vq9v4lKoNM4
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to an entrant by any third party.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative to the Shug stool will be offered.
- The Winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received by 5pm on Thursday 31st March 2016.
- The Winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and pick a replacement Winner.
- The Promoter will notify the Winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the Winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date of the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to James Burleigh Ltd, 4 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AR.
- In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment where such action is deemed necessary. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the winner’s statutory rights.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to James Burleigh Ltd and not to any other party.
- The Promoter is: James Burleigh Ltd © (company no. 4490196) whose registered office is at 4 Steele Road, London, NW10 7AR.